7 Questions Book Tag(Part-1)

 I was just scrolling through Pintrest when this tag appeared on my home feed.To be honest I tried to find the original creator but believe me the number of blog post you check ,you get a variety of question that's why I decide to do this book tag in many parts.

This one is the 1st part and I found this on jennaterese. I have done the questions Jenna  compiled for the nominees(I am not one of them 😅).



The questions:

1.How many book do you own?

I have never counted my books but I guess that I have around 150 books and around some 70 e-books(if they count) currently.

2.What's your favourite wintry read?

My favourite wintry read comprises of cozy mysteries,thriller and romance.I am a seasonal reader and it depends on the weather and temperature the book I going to read next.

3.Are you one of those people who dog-ear?

*deep sigh* No I am not .I hate dog-earring pages.It just makes a book look very bad from outside and the fear of pages getting torn is higher.I think I have never done this.

4.Favourite Author?

Can I mention more than one,maybe 3 or 5.I'll go with  5 

  • C.S. Lewis
  • Agatha Christie
  • Lisa Kleypas
  • Sabrina Jeffries
  • Dan Brown

There are many more of them I want to mention but its already been more than one...

5. Favourite reading time drink?

I don't drink anything while reading.If I have to ever drink something its going to be water(chilled or normal depends) .

6.What does your dream personal library look like?

I'm sure most have you seen the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast.Well, my dream dream library looks exactly like the one present in the movie.I just wish that someday I'll have a huge room full of books up to the ceiling with a comfy chair and a staircase. 

7.What book would you love to be turned into movie?

There are 2 books I want as movies.The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and the second one is Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.I loved these two and both of them have a circus involved so if I were a producer I would have made both of them or any one  of them(as per the budget).

I hope you all enjoyed the tag.Be sure to tell me your answers in the comments below or you can tell if you are going to do this tag.To all the persons reading this if you fell like doing this tag then take it and do it! You are officially tagged.

Xoxo

Aditi

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

        

Comments

Popular Posts