#Spooktober Reading Challenge

 October is one of the best months of the year, its my favourite as its my birthday month(I am so happy!).October is great for readers who like to love mystery ,thrillers and gothic books ,its even good for a cozy read. This year, I decided to do an October reading challenge and find new and interesting books to read .

                    

 I have not yet decided some of the books so maybe you all could help me in choosing my next read.. Without further delay, lets see the books I have decided so far.


1.Title  begins with 'O'
I have 2-3 books on my TBR which come under this but I am going to read Origin by Dan Brown. Its been on my TBR for a long time and I think I should finally give it try(my inner self: you'll like it) 

2.Protagnist has a Cat
For this one I'm going to read Literally Murder(Black Cat Bookshop Mystery #4) by Ali Brandon.
Don't know if the protagonist has a cat or not but there's a black cat on the cover and the name of series also shows there is a cat involved in it.

3.Set in the woods
This is one is going to be The Girl Who Loved Tom Gorden by Stephen King. The story is about a little girl who gets lost in the woods and is wandering farther and farther astray. The synopsis looks thrilling and I can't wait to know how much more thrill the book contains.

4.Character wears disguises or costumes
I haven't found any book at the moment which comes under this. A little help would be nice .

5.Starts with a murder
Its going to be A Dark and Stormy Murder by Julia Buckley

6.Set in a magic world or fantasy land
An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson .I have read A Sorcery Of Thorns by the author and loved it so I'm going to give this one now a try .

7.Set on Halloween
The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury .

8.Pumkin on the Cover
I found this book randomly on GoodreadsIt's Dead Leaves: 9 tales from the Witching Season by 
The book has a gorgeous cover.
12.Title Contains the Word "blood" ,"dead" or "bone"
Well I read recently Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin(check out the review).I am going to read Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

13.An upcoming October Release
The Once and the Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow. Its going to be published on 13th Oct 2020



Well this is my reading challenge so far.It may increase as I come across any intriguing books(this happens a lot).It you have read any of the books mentioned above tell me in the comment below your views on it .If you are going to read any one of the them then please tell me in the comments because it will be lovely to get some reading companions.
Any suggestions about the books to read this fall are greatly appreciated, so feel free to tell me in the comments below

-Xoxo
Aditi






Comments

Popular Posts