Stay At Home Book Tag

Hey ,I hope all of you are safe and healthy.So what are you doing amidst this lock down ,reading,writing,learning something new or back at something you love to do?Me?I'm resting and reading books in bed and trying to complete my college assignment(no success till now).
This tag is created by Princess of Paperback and as book tags are fun so I thought that this one might cheer you up because it definitely did me .

1.Laying In Bed-book you could/have read in a day

There are many books I have read in one day ,the latest one was Yours Truly by Kirsty Greenwood.It was really a very fun and enjoyable.From start to end I loved reading it .It was really very comforting.

Synopsis:Your bum does not look big in that dress.

Mmm, it tastes delicious!
Of course you’re better looking than Jon Hamm.
Newly engaged Natalie Butterworth is an easy-going girl. She’ll do anything for a quiet life and if telling a few teensy white lies keeps her friends and family happy, then so what? It’s not like they’ll ever discover what she’s really thinking…
Until one night, thanks to a pub hypnotist, Natalie’s most private thoughts begin to bubble up and pop out of her mouth. Things get very messy indeed. Especially when some sticky home truths offend her fiancĂ©.
Natalie must track down the hypnotist before the wedding is officially cancelled. So along with bad influence bestie Meg, Natalie finds herself in the Yorkshire Parish of Little Trooley - a small village bursting with big secrets, nosy old folk and intriguing Wellington-wearing men.
When the girls get stranded in the village with no means of escape and no way to break the hypnotist's spell, Natalie is forced to face the truths she has been avoiding her whole life...


2.Snacking- a guilty pleasure

Well there aren't many books that you call so .Well I think the whole  Misters series by  J.A.Huss  is a guilty pleaure for me.To name a specific book I would say Mr.Perfect (Misters #1).The book is really perfect with a  creative plot,complex characters ,humorous texts and sexy steam!  It was really steamy,funny and cute.



Synopsis: Wanting the perfect man doesn’t make me crazy. I just know what I like.
A powerful billionaire in a suit wasn’t even my first choice. McAllister Stonewall was never on my radar, I didn’t even know he existed.
But I do now.
His hands are all over me at work. The heat of his chest pressing against my bare back as he bends me over the desk is the only thing on my mind.
He is my most forbidden desires unleashed. He is my new secret obsession. He is my Mr. Perfect.
Until the moment I realize… There’s no such thing as perfect.




3.Netflix-Series you want to start



I want to read Throne of Glass by Sarah J . Mass .I've read a lot of reviews on how amazing it is,so I just want to read and feel the amazement.The story follows the journey of Celeana Sardothein ,a teenage assassin in a corrupt kingdom with a tyrannical ruler.

4.Deep Clean- a book on your TBR for ages

Well this one goes to The Blue Umbrella by Ruskin Bond.I have wanted to read this book(short story)since I was in 6th class,till date I haven't bought the it but I hope that I'm gonna read it this year.Its a kid story and I don't think that 20 years is too old to read it .

Synopsis-

In exchange for her lucky leopard's claw pendant, Binya acquires a beautiful blue umbrella that makes her the envy of everyone in the village, especially Ram Bharosa, the shopkeeper. It is the prettiest umbrella in the whole village and she carries it everywhere she goes.







5.Animal Croosing-
a book you recently bought because of hype


I haven't bought any book because of hype but that doesn't mean I don't want to.The book I want to buy is Cinder by Marissa Meyer.I have seen this book all over pintrest and  Instagram.


Synopsis:Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth's fate hinges on one girl. . . .

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She's a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister's illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai's, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world's future.




6.Productivity- a book you learnt or had an impact on you

A book I learnt ,I'm still learning books in college .A book that had an impact on me is Where the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderah
.
Synopsis-After the loss of her mother and her own battle with breast cancer, Joanna Teale returns to her graduate research on nesting birds in rural Illinois, determined to prove that her recent hardships have not broken her. She throws herself into her work from dusk to dawn, until her solitary routine is disrupted by the appearance of a mysterious child who shows up at her cabin barefoot and covered in bruises.
The girl calls herself Ursa, and she claims to have been sent from the stars to witness five miracles. With concerns about the child’s home situation, Jo reluctantly agrees to let her stay—just until she learns more about Ursa’s past.
Jo enlists the help of her reclusive neighbor, Gabriel Nash, to solve the mystery of the charming child. But the more time they spend together, the more questions they have. How does a young girl not only read but understand Shakespeare? Why do good things keep happening in her presence? And why aren’t Jo and Gabe checking the missing children’s website anymore?Though the three have formed an incredible bond, they know difficult choices must be made. As the summer nears an end and Ursa gets closer to her fifth miracle, her dangerous past closes in. When it finally catches up to them, all of their painful secrets will be forced into the open, and their fates will be left to the stars.
 


It is a book that makes a special place in your heart.It a heart warming story of three people who find happiness and try to live despite the hardships of their lives.More than a week has passed since i have read this an I'm still not over it so yeah it does have a huge impact

7. Facetime-a book you  were gifted

                             

Umm I have received only one book as a gift, strange?yeah it is but none of family members like reading books so its not just that strange .The book I received was A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking as a gift two years ago.Its really a nice book ,as my brother says.In truth I didn't read it ,my brother read the book.

8.Self Care-What is one thing you have done recently to look after yourself

Well I haven't done anything .I'm just a lazy snob who eats ,reads and sleeps.I can't just go with an exercise schedule or any diet plan because after 4 days I just leave it so I just hope that one day I may be able to stick to either of these.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.Please let me know in the comment your answers to these questions and do a post on this book tag if you want because I'm tagging everyone who is reading this post .Stay safe and healthy and Happy Reading!
-xoxo Aditi

















Comments

Popular Posts